January 25, 2010

Case of the Monday's

Sunshine for the weekend? Yes please! I had such a great time enjoying the sun light and being outdoors versus being cooped up inside for a week straight! This also gave me amazing light to shoot the engagement session I had yesterday!

WPPI...who's with me!?! I can't wait! Thousands of photographers in Las Vegas just makes perfect sense with me :).

I'm keeping this week's post short on words since the sneak peek is so much more interesting! Thi & Whitney, thanks for being so fun!

Thi, you are gorgeous!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Jackie, you did such an amazing job! We love them!!! Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the comment on my blog! That is one thing I want to work on is my blog....posting more, getting my myself out there more. If you can, let me know when you use that lens the most and for what type of photos! I love your blog....great photos!

    Take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts on this post!